[pgday.fr] Red Lanyards ?

Damien Clochard damien at dalibo.info
Dim 24 Mar 16:52:17 CET 2019

Hey guys,

This is Damien, I hope your all doing well. Last week, I was in
Copehagen for the Nordic PG Day and I completely forgot one of my
missions which was to ask for an handfull of red lanyards :)

The principle of "Red Lanyards = No Photos" is simple and smart. I'd
like to apply it for the next PG Day France ( scheduled June 19th in
Lyon, you're all welcome of course ).

I tried to order them from various providers but there's always a
minimal quantity of a least 500 pieces... In our case we expect a
hundred of attendees and among them probably 15-20 persons that would
wear a red lanyards...

Ordering 500 lanyards seems a but too much for us and I thought maybe
you could send us a small amount of your own red lanyards. Would it be
possible ?

Anyway have a nice day !

--
Damien Clochard for PG Day France 2019