[CA pgfr] Creating a PUG in Montreal (fwd)

ioguix at free.fr ioguix at free.fr
Lun 19 Jan 19:45:23 CET 2009

--
Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:06:24 -0800
From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie at gmail.com>
To: ioguix at free.fr
Cc: ca at listes.postgresql.fr, Robert Bernier <robert.bernier5 at sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Creating a PUG in Montreal

Hello!

Very excited to see your email!!!  Thank you.

2009/1/13  <ioguix at free.fr>:

>> Selena, as the PUGs coordinator and a real master in communication, do you
>> have some advices ?
>> Moreover I believe a mailing list could help to launch this PUG,
>> referencing it in the first announce and setting up the first meeting
>> througth it. Are you the one who manage PUG lists ?

Yes, we can coordinate a mailing list and a PUG site :)

I am a tiny bit busy at the moment - traveling to the east coast from
the west coast for vacation and work conferences.

I will try to get the requests sent and things set up shortly, or
possibly delegate this to someone else.  Please remind me if you do
not hear back in 5 days.

Thanks,
-selena

--